Certainly! Simply click on any of the little arrows presenting the ships and the route performed by the vessel since its last port call will be immediately displayed on the map. Please note, that the box "all history tracks" in the menu "Vessels" needs to be checked.
Articles in this section
- How to make a screenshot in the FMX
- Does FleetMon Explorer display all ships included in the FleetMon Vessel Database?
- Is it possible to save a certain view in FleetMon Explorer for later review?
- Does FleetMon Explorer show past vessel tracks?
- How can I follow my favorite vessels in FleetMon Explorer?
- Can I manage my personal My Fleet list directly in FleetMon Explorer?
- Can I see the available photos for a selected ship in FleetMon Explorer?
- Why is FleetMon Explorer restricted to 15 minutes per day?
- Traffic Density Map