FleetMon Explorer is a real-time traffic viewer. The Live View visualizes the positions of all ships that move within range of an AIS receiver station. If no fresh position update was captured for 24 hours (30 minutes for Open users) the ship will disappear from the live view. Of course, it still can be looked up in the Search and appears in the My Fleet view, if added to your individual fleet.
Articles in this section
- How to make a screenshot in the FMX
- Does FleetMon Explorer display all ships included in the FleetMon Vessel Database?
- Is it possible to save a certain view in FleetMon Explorer for later review?
- Does FleetMon Explorer show past vessel tracks?
- How can I follow my favorite vessels in FleetMon Explorer?
- Can I manage my personal My Fleet list directly in FleetMon Explorer?
- Can I see the available photos for a selected ship in FleetMon Explorer?
- Why is FleetMon Explorer restricted to 15 minutes per day?
- Traffic Density Map