Vessel data is not only collected from the AIS signals, but also provided by users and partners from all around the world. On the bottom of each vessel detail page you will find the datasheet. This list contains all vessel particulars and further details such as owner information, that could be compiled so far. The Vessel Datasheet is equally available for all FleetMon users.
Articles in this section
- What does the ENI number in the vessel data sheets mean?
- How often do vessel positions get updated?
- How do I find a special type of vessel in the FleetMon database?
- Historical Tracks of every Vessel
- How do I add vessels to my Hotlist?
- What is a Hotlist?
- How do I find a ship on FleetMon?
- How do I find the most recent vessel position?
- How do I find vessel data and contact details?
- How can I add vessel data?