Whenever an AIS signal from a new ship is captured by the FleetMon AIS receiver network all received information is saved and a new ship entry is added to the FleetMon Vessel Database. Ships are not added manually but require to send AIS signals while sailing within AIS reception range.
Articles in this section
- What does the ENI number in the vessel data sheets mean?
- How often do vessel positions get updated?
- How do I find a special type of vessel in the FleetMon database?
- Historical Tracks of every Vessel
- How do I add vessels to my Hotlist?
- What is a Hotlist?
- How do I find a ship on FleetMon?
- How do I find the most recent vessel position?
- How do I find vessel data and contact details?
- How can I add vessel data?